Welcome to Treehouse Adventure Park! If you’re someone who seeks out fun and unique experiences or amazing activities to share with your friends, family, or coworkers, then you’ve come to the right place. Or perhaps you just like pine trees? Either way, our adventure park was constructed with your imagination in mind.
Whereas many people have become familiar with the activity of ziplining, the concept of an aerial adventure park is relatively new in the western United States. Can you imagine combining ziplining with aerial obstacle bridges, rappels, pine trees, platforms suspended 20 to 40 feet in the air, and treehouses? If so, that’s exactly what you can expect to find at Treehouse Adventure Park. That………….. plus fun.
We have nine different aerial courses with varying levels of difficulty to accommodate a wide range of adventure enthusiasts ranging from 7 years of age and up. The park includes a mix of approximately 80 bridges, ziplines, ladders, and rappels. Our friendly guides equip all guests with state of the art climbing gear before walking them through an orientation that we call “ground school.” After this simple training, guests can begin navigating the beautiful forest through a maze of bridges and zips suspended in the air.
How does it work?
- The first step is to click on the Purchase Tickets button to check availability and make a reservation. All general admission tickets include either two or three hours of climb time.
- Upon making the reservation, you will receive an email with a link to our online waiver. Each guest must have a completed waiver. Guests under the age of 18 must have an adult or guardian complete and sign waiver.
- On climb day we ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your reservation time in order to use the restroom or store personal items, etc.
- A friendly, professional guide will gear up each participant and walk them through orientation.
- Each guest goes through a short practice area.
- Time to climb!